New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 3V 9A 9
[45 minutes ago]
Al-Joia , 43, M, Portugal - see his 470 comments
great photography and image, the plot makes no sense and is quite borig, most of all is a really bad plot, effects are very bad.
M 5V 8A 9
[49 minutes ago]
Al-Joia , 43, M, Portugal - see his 470 comments
Is not so bad, low budget sort of life television movies, but is quite flet and the plot is some times annoying, but is watchble.
M 8V 10A 8
[past hour]
fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 929 comments
Claustrophobic for 30 minutes or so, then develops into a very good story. Tight plot and excellent acting make it a film to see.
M 8V 10A 10
[2 hours ago]
Lovesdh47 , 26, M, India - his first comment
Speed down for this link
Give it a little bit speed in kbs not just in bits
2 gb downloaded after that its stuck on fetching data
M 7V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
Personally I liked this movie and was disappointed when they didn't continue the story.
M 5V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
Good old movie. Mind you. I grew up with them.
M 4V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
Good old movie. Mind you. I grew up with them.
M 3V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
Good old movie. Mind you. I grew up with them.
M 4V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
Good old movie. Mind you. I grew up with them.
M 4V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
I like the old movies. Mind you. I grew up with them.
M 8V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
Good movie. This torrent has no subtitles for the ape parts. Vibeke if you had mentioned this in you comment. I wouldn't of downloaded this torrent and wasted my time and electric.
M 3V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
This is cr*p. Definitely not for me.
M 3V 8A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
Give this a miss. Boring zzzz
M 3V 8A 8
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
I didn't like this movie. its cr*p and boring. Yes it has some action and gun play. most of the movie is a waste of time. This isn't for me.
M 4V 8A 8
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
If you like a good western then give this a miss. If you are easily pleased then you might like this western. This movie isn't totally cr*p. Its not good as well. Its not even average, so it gets a (4)from me.
M 4V 8A 8
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
I didn't like this movie. its not for me. you might like it. I didn't.. I found it boring.
M 7V 8A 8
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
Good movie. The movie is mostly in mandarin with some English. This torrent has hard coded subtitles. Chinese subtitles with English subtitles underneath.
M 4V 8A 8
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 1957 comments
I like a good war movie. this is boring. The movie is 1hr-11mins. If you include the credits 1hr-25mins. After the credits is a load of gallant story's of heroism by individual solders.
M --V 9A 9
[15 hours ago]
frunkkis , 32, M, United States - see his 6 comments
A sort of sequel to 1993 movie. Old school family friendly comedy something you don't see big Hollywood studios make anymore.
M 10V 8A 8
[17 hours ago]
Ticktak , 48, M, Turkey - see his 172 comments
I watched this and thought it was very good, good acting and a good script, it well worth watching.
Page 1234567891011 > >>